Can I pay to run my car or motorcycle on the track?      AMP does not hold “track” days that are open to the public.  The facility is available to clubs and organizations that hold track day events for their member/participants. If you would like to drive the track contact or participate in an Autocross event contact one of the Local clubs such as:

ProAutoSports http://proautosports.comNASA-Arizona Region http://nasaaz.comPorsche Club of America, XCEL Track Days, Desert Road Racing and SCCA-Arizona Region

How do I know how loud my car or motorcycle is?    Arizona Motorsports Park has set a maximum limit of a 96 dB(A). Event organizers hold sound test sessions before the start of their events. This test consists of measuring a vehicle or motorcycle at 50 ft from the test meter doing a full-throttle drive by. The test meter is set to measure on A-weighted, Fast-Response.  A sound compliance sticker will be issued after your vehicle or motorcycle passes the sound test.

Don’t the jets from Luke AFB exceed the AMP sound meter limit?   Yes, however AMP has data recording sound meters strategically placed on the property that indicate if loud noises are from LUKE AFB jets or vehicles on the track.

How many people can be allowed on site at any given time?      AMP’s Special Use Permit allows for a maximum of 200 people to be on site at any time.  Operating hours are from 8:00AM – 5:00PM.

Is racing allowed at AMP?   Yes, with the same 96 dB(A) sound limit for each participating vehicle or motorcycle.